Ginger Lime Margarita with Hard Kombucha!
Happy Cinco de Mayo! If you’re looking for a fun twist on a classic celebration drink to elevate your quarantine revelry, we love the sweet/tart “UMPH” (not to mention the spicy ginger zing) of our Ginger Lime Margarita, made bubbly and spicy by the introduction of our Ginger Lime flavor :)
Ginger + Lime, looking fine!Now, before you go dumping tequila in your can of booch (trust me, I’ve tried it), take a look at this recipe: it’s SUPER simple and a little more polished than your typical quarantine cocktail (red wine in a POM bottle while on a Zoom call, anyone?). This is how we do it…
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1oz agave
- 1oz tequila (silver or gold works, just try to keep it organic & no dyes!)
- 1 ounce triple sec
- 4 oz Boochcraft Ginger Lime
- Rim your most decorative glass with salt. Bonus points if you have dried edible flowers.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake the lime juice, agave, tequila, and triple sec in the shaker.
- Add the Booch and shake — just remember, it’s carbonated!
- Pour into your rimmed glass, garnish with a non-toxic flower from your yard, go crazy.
- Enjoy! Don’t forget to tag us in a picture if you follow this recipe :)